Saturday 24 September 2016

Abram





Studio: Corbin Fisher

Video language: English



When Abram arrived at the studio for his shoot, he had a huge mop of hair on his head. I wasn't sure how that'd go over, so I'll confess we ran him down to the local stylist and had them give him a trim. When he came back, I have to say I was quite surprised - he looked even better than I expected!Apologies to any of you that are in to guys with lots of shaggy hair, but I think we can all agree Abram looks pretty damn good! Granted, he has a lot going for him - his body is perfectly cut and defined and quite impressive - not too big, but ripped in all the right places. He has a great smile and great eyes, and he's incredibly friendly - just a fun guy to have around!Granted, we're more focused on seeing this hot stud stroke out a load - and he looks great while doing it!

















No comments:

Post a Comment